5. Every paranormal book you read you attempt to turn the title into a pun, because heaven knows no one would write a book without including puns/references to the Princess Bride. Or both.
4. You know the correct response to “Does a bear shit in the woods?” is hysterical laughter.
3. You can outrun the bad guys, but choose to sarcasm them to death instead.
2. You wear dog tags with your formal dress clothes that you bought at REI or MEC.
(bonus wolfie points if you didn’t have to google REI or MEC)
1. You know that the best way to spend a couple hours is relaxing with your friends and looking for a guaranteed happily-ever-after that will make you smile.
Granite Lake Wolves, Book 6
Cat got your tongue?
Tessa Williams is looking to make her mark outside the family business, and the unusual landlocked paddle wheeler she spots in Haines, Alaska, strikes her as the perfect location. Only the owner is being difficult, refusing to sell. Still, she’s sure that replacing her written queries with a little in-person charm is all she’ll need to shortly have her Eco-tour B&B on the road to success.
Local wolf-slash-owner of said vessel, Mark Weaver, isn’t hanging on to the landmark building out of spite. There are more reasons for holding back the sale than are easily explained on paper. A face-to-face meeting to resolve the matter only confounds it—when Mark recognizes Tessa as his mate.
But she’s a cat…and cats don’t do insta-mates.
The sexual attraction between them isn’t in question, just everything else. He wants her. She wants twue wuv. His wolf can’t figure out what the holdup is. Her cat thinks the entire situation, and the pack, are rather amusing.
Somewhere in here is the beginning of a beautiful relationship—if they don’t drive each other mad.
Warning: One hyper cat, one laid-back wolf. Inappropriate use of permanent markers, and a heaping side dish of cat/dog jokes. Shenanigans (read: nookie) in front of a roaring fire. Spiced liberally with sarcasm. Enjoy!
Vivian is giving away three sets of 2013 limited addition dog tags! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below. Winners will be drawn on Sunday. Good luck! :D